McIntosh Memorial Library announces Phase 5a of Reopening Plan:
Temporary Changes to Service
As of November 16, 2020
The McIntosh Memorial Library of Viroqua will be implementing Phase 5a of a comprehensive reopening plan on Monday, November 2, 2020. The phase includes:
1. Temporary Change:
There will not be browsing inside the library at this time.
2. Temporary Change:
No-Contact Door-Pickup Service is available during open hours.
Pick up your library items at the main doors- already checked out to you, no contact necessary. Call 637-7151 x6 to schedule your pickup; your library card number is required when you call. Please allow 15 minutes notification prior to arriving.
The No-Contact Door-Pickup Service replaces the previous in-library browsing and curbside pickup service.
3. Access to the public computers with wi-fi internet is available during open hours. Printing services are available. A maximum of 5 people will be allowed to use a computer inside the entrance area at one time.
Temporary change: Computer use is limited to 30 minutes per person per day.
Public wi-fi internet is available 24/7 around the library’s building, including the city parking lot on Rock Avenue.
4. The library material return slots, located along the Jefferson Street side of the library, are open 24/7 for returns. We are not accepting returns inside of the library at this time.
5. The library will resume charging fines and honoring due dates beginning on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
6. Patrons will be required to wear a mask.
7. We are not accepting item donations at this time.
Temporary and Current Open Lobby Hours, as of November 16, 2020
Mondays: 9am – 6pm
Tuesdays: 9am – 4pm
Wednesdays: 9am – 4pm
Thursdays: 9am – 4pm
Fridays: 9am – 4pm
Sign Up for a Temporary Library E-Card in lieu of coming in to apply for a card E-Card Application Form
Renew your card by calling the library @ 637-7151 x.6.
The reopening phases are being created with guidance provided by the City of Viroqua, Vernon County Health Department, Wisconsin Department of Health Services, CDC, and the Winding Rivers Library System.
For more information please call the Library at 637-7151,
or like the “Viroqua Library” page on Facebook.